Mobile performance check in AnTuTu
This is a Chinese software company which benchmarks mobile phones. This website checks performance and quality majors of the device. The mobile app available for Android, iOS, and Windows. This tool will check your current process and conditions of the mobile device. It will show you the live reports like Windows Task performance.
Most of the mobile manufacturer uses Antutu test. This is one of the best and reliable benchmarks checking tool
You can check your mobile device using this app go to play store / App store. Here we have taken few screens shot of Samsung J5 2016 mobile using AnTuTu app.
What AnTuTu check in you Mobile?
You will get the detail about your mobile device specifications. Like Device model, CPU Core, GPU, Screen Resolution and other sensors. If you want to know the deep information about your device, you may use this tool.
This is one of the most favourite features which you will like. This option you will be able to know about your device compatibility.
- HTML5 – is
a latest htmlformat going to bein all the websites. It will check use isyour device is able to view proper HTML5 enabled web pages or not.
- LCD Test is your device screen LCD ( liquid crystal display) is in good conditions. This test checks screen is proper responsive or not.
- Grayscale Test: It will test the visual effect of images by multi-level brightness and contrast test
- Colour bar Test: Test lightness, hue and capacity of
colorsdisplayed in the screen of a smart phone.
- Multi-Touch Test: Check the
multi touchsupport conditions of a device. Same time how many touch points supported in youmobile.
Top rated mobiles of the Month
Every month AnTuTu Benchmark share/post-top-ranked mobiles list from worldwide. If you are planning to buying a mobile device. We suggest you visit AnTuTu. It will helps you to buy a decent mobile device.
We have posted a blog on our website. Example.
We have posted as
Now end customer can check their mobile AnTuTu app.
download app in your mobile get the benchmark reports.
Thanks to AnTuTu for this useful mobile apps help us to know mobile status.
Similar to AnTuTu there are many website/apps available for Mobile analysis. We will share you in separate blog. Example are Quadrant Standard Edition, Linpack, CPU Benchmark etc.
Points to be remember for Buying a New mobile
- Don’t Buy mobile in haste. Wait and watch
- Don’t buy a mobile on Launch day.
- Wait for Market review about the device.
- Check AnTuTu benchmark of the mobile
- Avoid to follow news and market promotions
- Check reviews from different websites ensure that genuine reviews. Many companies do spread paid reviews sometimes.
- Check review rating 3. No. 3 will show you correct review as per research.
Conclusion: Don’t flow with the marketing of a mobile. Take reviews from the market. Like you may check review from certified customers of an e-commerce websites. Like Amazon, Alibaba, Schwarz, Walmart and eBay.
We expect this will be helpful for your future gadgets buying.
Share to your friends and family. And comments us write to us.
Source : Antutu.com