Windows update Stop!
Windows Update Stop this named is a Small Windows Operating System utility. This gives you an option to disable or enable automatic Windows updates.
- Sometimes we are busy in some important work but suddenly windows ask you restart for updates.
- Sometimes when you try to on your PC its take a lot of time to update windows files.
- Similarly, some time we want to shut down the PC, but its ask you update first before shutdown.
- Due to patch or driver update some time few functions get slower during updates.
- Sometimes few Applications face the issue of compatibility
. Sometimesnew driver’s updates give us hardware compatibility issues also.
If you want to windows updates. You should be choices to download and install new Windows updates. As you know, Windows updates are very important, but they are also known to occasionally create some incompatibilities or problems as mentioned above with the Operating System and the applications installed.
Using this utility, you can block Windows updates and re-enable them when you want as per your desire.
This Small utility /Software is very small which will even not take lots of space. Even this app is too small and will not affect your day to day working.
Traditional Windows update Options to enable / Disable.
Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Windows Update . If you want to check for updates manually, select Check for updates.
Select Advanced options, and then under Choose how updates to be installed select Automatic (recommended) or other option as per your desire.