Facebook with more than 2.5 billion monthly active user’s base. Facebook is the world’s biggest social media platform. Today Facebook is the big platform to promote business online.
Facebook page features
Profile Photo – On the Facebook business page you can add a separate profile photo. This means there is no link with the Personal profile page.
Steps to change profile photo in Facebook Page
- Go to your Page.
- Hover over the existing profile photo in the top left.
- Select Update.
- Select where you would like to import your profile photo
- Choose your profile photo and select Save.
Check the profile photo size and dimension. The Facebook profile photo will appear in the circle set the image size to match.
Cover photo: This photo is the background cover photo of your profile. Like to the personal profile you can change the cover photo for the Facebook page. It represents your business or services so set the profile cover page as relevant.
- Go to your Business Page.
- Click exist default cover photo.
- Select Change cover.
- Select where you would like to import your cover photo.
- Choose your cover photo and select Save.
This will more attract your page as compare to plan and default FB template.
Page user name: The user name of the page will differentiate your profile to a business page. Your Page username appears below to your profile picture. It can be shared and highlight to promote widely.
Guidelines to set a user name:
- Only use letters, numbers and periods
- No special characters
- Usernames must be at least five characters long
- Full stops and capital letters don’t differentiate usernames
Call-to-action button: Call-to-action (CTA) is a very important feature of a Facebook business page. This button is a way to redirect the audience to your choice of action/website.
Types of Call to Action features in Facebook Page
- Set book the option of an appointment
- Contact your business directly via chat, email or phone;
- Download an app or by Something direct from the Facebook page and routed website link.
About section of a Facebook page
Share valuable business details in this area, whereas people can know easy about your products and services. And keen to know and buy products and services. Also, you can include service hours. This gets always appears while people search for service in any search engine.