NTLDR means NT loader this works to load operating system. NTLDR run from a primary hard disk drive. Without a load of these windows will not work. Sometimes during windows
How resolve NTLDR missing error
- Boot your laptop/desktop using OS disk
the recoverytool options.
- Select command Prompt then types the following commands.
Commands to Fix NTLDR missing error
bootrec/FixMbr – It will fix MBR issue
- Bootrec /FixBoot – FixBoot errors due to NTLDR
- And Bootrec /RebuildBcd – The
bootreccommand will search for Windows installations. Boot Configuration Data and then ask you if you’d like to add one.
- chkdsk drive: /f – It will fix Drive bad sectors and resolve all the issues related to HDD.
- chkdsk drive: /r – This command will check the disk error and do
Hope above NTLDR related article resolve your ntldr missing windows 7 errors. Share your valuable feedback for improvement.