Here is the list of iPhone’s you can check and do an update with the latest iOS 15.1
This list will help you if your iPhone is compatible with iOS or not. Get started using iPhone and discover all the amazing things it can do with iOS 15.1.
List of iPhones that are compatible with the latest iOS
Let’s go ahead with the compatible model of the iPhone’s as follows
The old model of the iPhone compatible with the upgrade of the latest iOS
Furthermore with 2nd generation of a older iPhone models are in the list of compatibility with iOS 15.1 upgrade.
How to check the iPhone model and iOS
Go to Settings > General > About
Get the details as follows apart from the iOS version you can get many more about your iPhone
- iOS software version
- Model name
- Part and model numbers. To the right of the Model, the port number appears. To see the model number, tap the part number.
- Serial number
- Cellular network
- Number of songs, videos, photos, and apps
- Capacity and available storage space
- Carrier settings. To the right of Carrier, the carrier settings version number appears. To see additional carrier-specific information, tap the version number. Contact your carrier for more details.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth addresses
- IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity)
- ICCID (Integrated Circuit Card Identifier, or Smart Card) for GSM networks
- MEID (Mobile Equipment Identifier) for CDMA networks
- Modem firmware
You can update the latest iOS software if your model if they exist in the above list. After getting an update of the latest iOS version you are now updated. Keeping gadgets always updated is good for your device performance and security point of view. Write us comments.