The website is the face of your organization so as you keep your face always clean and nice. Website should be similar too.
Speed-up a website
- Images & animations: Use the alt attribute to describe the function of each visual.
- Image maps: Use the client-side map and text for hotspots.
- Multimedia: Provide captioning and transcripts of audio, and descriptions of video.
- Hypertext links: Use text that makes sense when read out of context.
- Page organization: Use headings, lists, and consistent structure. Use CSS for layout and style where possible.
- Graphs & charts: Summarize or use the long description attribute.
- Scripts, applets and plug-ins: Provide alternative content in case active features are inaccessible or unsupported.
- Frames: Use the no frames element and meaningful titles.
- Tables: Make line-by-line reading sensible. Summarize.
- Check your work Validate: Use tools, checklist, and guidelines at