Sometimes you may face issues with Google Specified Gmail/google workspace outlook Look Sync Application issues. In the mid of the synchronization, this will stop complete mail issues. This small article-based solution can help you.
As our teammate tried to install Google outlook sync on a Windows desktop pc. Face Sync issue with Gmail mails.
He checked all the parameters and after taking google tech support help get the solutions / recommendation of changes in his system as follows:
Solutions for the Google Outlook Sync Issue:
I have checked the log and the main cause of the issue seems to be the name of some labels that are the same as the system name of the labels in Gmail.
But there is also an add-in of Outlook that can create issues with the synchronization. So, you need to check the Add-in of your outlook.
So, in order to solve the issue please follow this instruction:
Steps to resolve Google outlook Sync issue
1. Steps to reach Outlook Add-in option to Enable/Disable Add-ins
- Open the Microsoft Outlook application
- Select “File” > “Options “
- Choose “Add-ins” on the left pane area.
- At the bottom of the window, make sure the “Manage” drop-down has “COM Add-ins” is selected, after that select the “Go” button.
- Check/choose the Add-ins you want to turn on or off.
- Select “OK” that is it.
2. Login to your Gmail account and rename the label which is matching with google system levels.
3. Rename also all labels created by the user whose name matches the system name (for example ‘Inbox’; ’Sent’; ‘Trash’).
4. Run the System File Checker tool through command prompt: Run SFC Scan option to fix windows (https://blogyaatri.com/fix-localbridge-exe-bad-image-error-on-windows-10/)errors. Use the System file Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system.
5. Repair Office (Online Repair): (https://blogyaatri.com/microsoft-outlook-giving-issues/)
6. Re-create the profile with GSSMO (before recreating the profile you must delete or rename the folder “C:\Users\your-user-name\AppData\Local\Google\Google Apps Sync”) https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/160659?hl=en
Google outlook sync is a common issue with Outlook vs Google compatibility. As we personally check in outlook if we are using POP3 or IMAP protocol. We face a real-time mail sync issue with Gmail. We recommended using the Google outlook Sync app which syncs mail via MAPI protocol. Sometimes you may face issues with GSSMO (G Suite Sync for Microsoft Outlook) Mail sync errors. So we have shared a possible Quick fix for the Google Outlook Sync tool.